Physician Fellow - Simulation and Clinical Teaching - Kaweah Health Medical Center
Visalia, CA – Seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians for Clinical Teaching and Simulation Fellowship
Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have A Voice
Vituity’s ownership model provides autonomy, local control, and a national system of support, so you can focus your attention where you want it to be – on your patients.
Join the Vituity Team. Vituity is a 100% physician owned partnership and is led by frontline physicians that are all equitable owners. As an equal and valued partner from day one, our ownership model provides you with financial transparency, a comprehensive benefit package including profit distribution, and multiple career development opportunities. Our leadership understands what your practice needs to thrive and gives you autonomy and local control so you can provide care when, where, and how your patients need it. You are backed by a best-in-class corporate health care team and supported by the broad peer-level expertise of 5,000 Vituity clinicians. A patient-first focus drives everything we do, from continually seeking improvements in care delivery to developing and implementing innovations in healthcare. We believe everyone has a role to play in that.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Seeking highly competitive and motivated candidates with strong interest in medical education and simulation
- 1 year clinical teaching and simulation fellowship, available for the 2022 academic year
- Program includes dedicated hours to academics, clinical hours with EM residency at Kaweah Delta Medical Center as well as surrounding sites, and opportunity to lead educational sessions for a variety of learners, including residents of multiple specialties, high school students and ancillary staff.
Required Experience and Competencies
- Graduate of an accredited Emergency Medicine residency program required
- Board Certified/Eligible in Emergency Medicine
- Able to obtain a CA state medical license
- Interest in simulation and medical education
Kaweah Delta Medical Center – Visalia, California
- Level 3 trauma center with 24/7 trauma, IR and neurosurgical services.
- GME department is affiliated with the University of Southern California
- Annual ED Volume of 95,000+
- Nestled in the foothills below Sequoia, Kings Canyon and Yosemite National Parks
- Approximately 3-hour drive from San Francisco and Los Angeles.
- Picturesque, with stunning landscapes and excellent cost of living
- Incredible outdoor activities nearby, such as hiking, world-class fishing, mountain biking, camping, skiing, whitewater rafting, climbing, and much more!
Benefits & Beyond
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior Health Plan Options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Partnership models allows a K-1 status pay structure, allowing high tax deductions
- Extraordinary 401K Plan with high tax reduction and faster balance growth
- Eligible to receive an Annual Profit Distribution/yearly cash bonus
- EAP, travel assistance, and identify theft included
- Student loan refinancing options
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including LGBTQ+ History, DÃa de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our patients, communities, and employees.
We are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we work together across sites and specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information (including family medical history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
Applicants Only. No agencies please.