Physician - Emergency Medicine - Adventist Health Hanford
Up to $100K Sign-on Bonus – Hanford, CA – Seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians
Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have A Voice
Vituity’s ownership model provides autonomy, local control, and a national system of support, so you can focus your attention where you want it to be – on your patients.
Join the Vituity Team. Vituity is a 100% physician owned partnership and is led by frontline physicians that are all equitable owners. As an equal and valued partner from day one, our ownership model provides you with financial transparency, a comprehensive benefit package including profit distribution, and multiple career development opportunities. Our leadership understands what your practice needs to thrive and gives you autonomy and local control so you can provide care when, where, and how your patients need it. You are backed by a best-in-class corporate health care team and supported by the broad peer-level expertise of 5,000 Vituity clinicians. A patient-first focus drives everything we do, from continually seeking improvements in care delivery to developing and implementing innovations in healthcare. We believe everyone has a role to play in that.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Up to $100K sign on bonus for qualified candidates
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified Emergency Medicine physicians
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice physicians with Emergency Medicine experience will be considered
- Current CA state license is a plus
- Visa Candidates encouraged to apply
The Practice – A Four-Hospital System
Adventist Medical Center – Hanford, California
- Transfer agreements with nearby trauma and tertiary care centers (not a trauma center).
- The 26-bed Emergency Department has state-of-the-art technology and sees 59,000 annual ED patient visits.
- Adventist Health Central Valley Network is a nonprofit, faith-based organization operating more than 60 sites in Kings, Fresno, Tulare, Kern and Madera counties.
- The Adventist Health Central Valley network owns and operates four medical centers: Adventist Health Hanford, Adventist Health Reedley, Adventist Health Selma and Adventist Health Tulare, which offers a unique leadership opportunities in a 4-hospital system, with successful integration with the HM and Teleneuro teams. Hanford serves as the flagship with multiple sub specialty services and larger volume ED.
- Specialties on site: Cardiac Cath, Surgical, Imaging, Wound Healing, IR, Breast care, Bariatrics, Cancer center, Diabetes care, Diagnostic, Imaging & Radiology, Emergency care, Heart care, Home care, Hospice care, Intensive care, Joint replacement, Laboratory services, Maternity care, Medical offices, Mobile Care Unit, Primary & Specialty care, Rehabilitation services, Reproductive health, Sleep care, Stroke Care, and Surgical services (ENT, podiatry, vascular).
- Residencies on site: Family Medicine and Pharmacy.
- Vituity Physician Partners support the Central Valley community. The ED builds clinical experience in a network that promotes up and coming leaders, with high acuity/volume, and exposure to FM residents and medical students. Several hospital initiatives allow Vituity Partners to showcase their contributions.
- Adventist Health Hanford has been recognized as an Advanced Primary Stroke Center. The hospital earned The Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval and the American Heart Association’s Heart-Check mark for Advanced Primary Stroke Certification.
- Our staff are trained in Rapid Medical Evaluation (RME) — Vituity’s premier process for training emergency physicians to deliver fast, efficient treatment, to reduce patient wait times and increase patient satisfaction.
- May be cross-credentialed at the sister sites of Adventist Health Tulare, Adventist Health Selma, and Adventist Health Reedley.
- Incredible scenery and outdoor activities (camping, fishing, hiking, biking, rock climbing, and more!)
- Centrally located in California which is within a few hours of Monterey, Yosemite, Kings Canyon, Sequoia National Forest, San Francisco, Los Angeles and beyond
- In the Fresno area which offer abundant amenities including shopping malls, theaters, wineries and more!
Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior Health Plan Options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Partnership models allows a K-1 status pay structure, allowing high tax deductions
- Extraordinary 401K Plan with high tax reduction and faster balance growth
- Eligible to receive an Annual Profit Distribution/yearly cash bonus
- EAP, travel assistance, and identify theft included
- Student loan refinancing options
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including LGBTQ+ History, DÃa de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our patients, communities, and employees.
We are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we work together across sites and specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information (including family medical history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
*Visa status applicants benefits vary. Please speak to a recruiter for more details.
Applicants Only. No agencies please.