Physician - Nocturnist - Emergency Medicine - Sparrow Eaton Hospital
Charlotte, MI – Seeking Nocturnist Emergency Medicine Physicians
Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have A Voice
Vituity’s ownership model provides autonomy, local control, and a national system of support, so you can focus your attention where you want it to be – on your patients.
Join the Vituity Team. Vituity is a 100% physician owned partnership and is led by frontline physicians that are all equitable owners. As an equal and valued partner from day one, our ownership model provides you with financial transparency, a comprehensive benefit package including profit distribution, and multiple career development opportunities. Our leadership understands what your practice needs to thrive and gives you autonomy and local control so you can provide care when, where, and how your patients need it. You are backed by a best-in-class corporate health care team and supported by the broad peer-level expertise of 5,000 Vituity clinicians. A patient-first focus drives everything we do, from continually seeking improvements in care delivery to developing and implementing innovations in healthcare. We believe everyone has a role to play in that.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified Emergency Medicine physicians
- Current MI state license is a plus
- Nocturnist opportunity available
- Visa Candidates encouraged to apply
Sparrow Eaton Hospital – Charlotte, Michigan
- A subsidiary of Sparrow Health System and affiliated with the Colleges of Human Medicine and Osteopathic Medicine at nearby Michigan State University
- Recently renovated and expanded facility, with a new state of the art surgery center
- Sparrow Eaton Hospital and Pharmacy are accredited by the Joint Commission, the Lab by CAP accreditation, and the Breast Care Center by the ACR accreditation in mammography and stereotactic
- NCQA-Recognized for Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH)
- EMPOWER, rehabilitation department holds a 99% satisfaction rating for the first quarter of 2021 from patient rankings calculated by the nationally-acclaimed Focus on Therapeutic Outcomes (FOTO), and is in the top 2% for neurological improvement per visit, in the top 3% nationally for occupational therapy hand and wrist treatment, and has consistently exceeded the national average for overall satisfaction since April 2019
- The capital city of Michigan with access to plenty of museums, restaurants, and other cultural venues
- Affordable housing and exceptional schools make Lansing a great place to raise a family
- Rated #1 Best Affordable place to live in America in 2018, in the Top 100 places to live in America in 2019, and in the top 40 safest places to retire in America in 2018!
Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior Health Plan Options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Partnership models allows a K-1 status pay structure, allowing high tax deductions
- Extraordinary 401K Plan with high tax reduction and faster balance growth
- Eligible to receive an Annual Profit Distribution/yearly cash bonus
- EAP, travel assistance, and identify theft included
- Student loan refinancing options
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including LGBTQ+ History, DÃa de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our patients, communities, and employees.
We are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we work together across sites and specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information (including family medical history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
*Visa status applicants benefits vary. Please speak to a recruiter for more details.
Applicants Only. No agencies please.