Physician - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physiatrist - Rehabilitation Institute of Southern Illinois
St. Louis Area – Shiloh, IL – Seeking Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physiatrist Physician
Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have A Voice
Vituity’s ownership model provides autonomy, local control, and a national system of support, so you can focus your attention where you want it to be – on your patients.
Join the Vituity Team. Vituity is a 100% physician owned partnership and is led by frontline physicians that are all equitable owners. As an equal and valued partner from day one, our ownership model provides you with financial transparency, a comprehensive benefit package including profit distribution, and multiple career development opportunities. Our leadership understands what your practice needs to thrive and gives you autonomy and local control so you can provide care when, where, and how your patients need it. You are backed by a best-in-class corporate health care team and supported by the broad peer-level expertise of 5,000 Vituity clinicians. A patient-first focus drives everything we do, from continually seeking improvements in care delivery to developing and implementing innovations in healthcare. We believe everyone has a role to play in that.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified Physiatrist
- Position is for Patient Rehabilitation with full Internal Medicine support and consultations on all patients if desired
- Monday through Friday workweek with one to two weekends a month
- Will perform EMG and other nerve conductive studies, trigger point injections, joint injections, and other procedures
- Current IL state license is a plus
- Skilled Nursing or nursing home experience is a plus
Rehabilitation Institute of Southern Illinois – Shiloh, Illinois
- A joint venture between BJC Healthcare and Encompass Health Corporation, aiming to bring more rehabilitation beds to the metro-east area for patients recovering from medical procedures at nearby hospitals
- 40-bed, inpatient rehab hospital just opened in February 2022
- Will provide 24 hour nursing care and physical, occupational and speech therapies to patients recovering from major illnesses and injuries
- Shiloh is a short drive from the St. Louis metropolitan area, providing a small town feel with the amenities of a suburban area
- Local events, including the yearly ‘Shiloh Homecoming’ event and other festivals make this a cultural place to live
Benefits & Beyond
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior Health Plan Options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Partnership models allows a K-1 status pay structure, allowing high tax deductions
- Extraordinary 401K Plan with high tax reduction and faster balance growth
- Eligible to receive an Annual Profit Distribution/yearly cash bonus
- EAP, travel assistance, and identify theft included
- Student loan refinancing options
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including LGBTQ+ History, DÃa de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our patients, communities, and employees.
We are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we work together across sites and specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information (including family medical history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
Applicants Only. No agencies please.