Physician - Emergency Psychiatry - Providence Little Company of Mary San Pedro
San Pedro, CA – Seeking Emergency Psychiatry Physicians
Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have A Voice
Vituity’s ownership model provides autonomy, local control, and a national system of support, so you can focus your attention where you want it to be – on your patients.
Join the Vituity Team. Vituity is a 100% physician owned partnership and is led by frontline physicians that are all equitable owners. As an equal and valued partner from day one, our ownership model provides you with financial transparency, a comprehensive benefit package including profit distribution, and multiple career development opportunities. Our leadership understands what your practice needs to thrive and gives you autonomy and local control so you can provide care when, where, and how your patients need it. You are backed by a best-in-class corporate health care team and supported by the broad peer-level expertise of 5,000 Vituity clinicians. A patient-first focus drives everything we do, from continually seeking improvements in care delivery to developing and implementing innovations in healthcare. We believe everyone has a role to play in that.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Seeking ABPN eligible/certified psychiatrist
- CA state license is required
- Emergency Psychiatry experience is preferred
- Responsibilities will include inpatient care, consultation/liaison, intensive outpatient program, and crisis stabilization program
- Visa Candidates encouraged to apply
Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center – San Pedro, California
- The Emergency Department sees over 35,000 patients each year and the PES program will start with 8 chairs, with a plan to grow to 12
- PES will stabilize the crisis patient and hold for 5 to 24 hours; the patient will then be discharged or admitted to a psychiatric unit for further care
- 10 hours of coverage daily with an EM Psychiatrist, remaining 14 hours covered via Tele-Psychiatry
- A great place to raise a family with top schools and many attractions such as Disneyland, The Animal Kingdom, Los Angeles Zoo, Venice Beach Six Flags Magic Mountain, Hollywood and Universal Studios Theme Park
- Easy access to Los Angeles, which has one of the most dynamic dining scenes in the country, offering everything from street food to Michelin-starred restaurants; global kitchens can be found in culinary neighborhoods across the city, while LA’s beach cities offer some of the best oceanfront dining in Southern California
Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior Health Plan Options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Partnership models allows a K-1 status pay structure, allowing high tax deductions
- Extraordinary 401K Plan with high tax reduction and faster balance growth
- Eligible to receive an Annual Profit Distribution/yearly cash bonus
- EAP, travel assistance, and identify theft included
- Student loan refinancing options
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including LGBTQ+ History, DÃa de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our patients, communities, and employees.
We are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we work together across sites and specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information (including family medical history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
*Visa status applicants benefits vary. Please speak to a recruiter for more details.
Applicants Only. No agencies please.