Physician - Emergency Medicine - Bon Secours Short Pump Emergency Center
Henrico, VA – Seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians
Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have A Voice
Vituity’s ownership model provides autonomy, local control, and a national system of support, so you can focus your attention where you want it to be – on your patients.
Join the Vituity Team. Vituity is a 100% physician owned partnership and is led by frontline physicians that are all equitable owners. As an equal and valued partner from day one, our ownership model provides you with financial transparency, a comprehensive benefit package including profit distribution, and multiple career development opportunities. Our leadership understands what your practice needs to thrive and gives you autonomy and local control so you can provide care when, where, and how your patients need it. You are backed by a best-in-class corporate health care team and supported by the broad peer-level expertise of 5,000 Vituity clinicians. A patient-first focus drives everything we do, from continually seeking improvements in care delivery to developing and implementing innovations in healthcare. We believe everyone has a role to play in that.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified Emergency Medicine physicians
- Current VA state license is a plus
- Visa Candidates encouraged to apply
Bon Secours Short Pump Emergency Center – Henrico, Virginia
- 12-bed emergency department with an annual volume of 11,000+
- Bon Secours Short Pump Emergency Center is the area’s first freestanding emergency department, and is a department of St. Mary’s Hospital
- Includes an emergency department, primary care practice, pediatric capabilities, and an imaging center featuring CT, MRI, ultrasound, X-ray, and 3D mammography technology.
- More doctors specialize in Pediatric Emergency Medicine within the Bon Secours network than any other healthcare network in Virgina, providing acute care for infants, babies, children and teens
- Henrico County notably one of the oldest counties in the country, it is a vibrant, thriving community surrounding the City of Richmond. Henrico is home to a talented and diverse population of over 335,000 people, six Fortune 1000 company headquarters, and a combination of quality of life and affordability that is hard to beat.
- Richmond, located 13 miles from Henrico is most notably known for the Civil War connection and its most important industrial city for producing materials for the Confederate war effort. Tredegar Iron Works roughly 1,100 cannons and about one-half of all the Confederate guns. The James River, the city, and the surrounding areas became one vast battlefield. Glendale/Malvern Hill, Yellow Tavern, Savage Station, and Seven Pines are among the many battlefields that remain in present-day Henrico
- With an array of outdoor activities available, Henrico is known for its countless parks and lakes, along with many museums and botanical gardens
- On a yearly average, there are approximately 206 sunny days, 44 inches of rain, and 12 inches of snow per year
Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior Health Plan Options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Partnership models allows a K-1 status pay structure, allowing high tax deductions
- Extraordinary 401K Plan with high tax reduction and faster balance growth
- Eligible to receive an Annual Profit Distribution/yearly cash bonus
- EAP, travel assistance, and identify theft included
- Student loan refinancing options
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including LGBTQ+ History, DÃa de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our patients, communities, and employees.
We are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we work together across sites and specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information (including family medical history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
*Visa status applicants benefits vary. Please speak to a recruiter for more details.
Applicants Only. No agencies please.