7 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Mayo Clinic Health System in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, is seeking a highly qualified anesthesiologist interested in joining the Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine. The Department includes 18 anesthesiologists who practice in a care team model with active involvement in all facets of anesthesiology and perioperative medicine.
Mayo Clinic Health System is a family of clinics, hospitals, and other health care facilities serving over 70 communities in Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin. Sharing Mayo Clinic's primary value of the needs of the patient come first, Mayo Clinic Health System links the expertise of Mayo Clinic in practice, education, and research with the health-delivery systems of our local communities. Today, more than 1,000 physicians practice in the health system. The Northwest Wisconsin region of Mayo Clinic Health System provides the full range of surgical and procedural care within the Eau Claire campus and four surrounding critical access hospitals in Barron, Bloomer, Menomonie, and Osseo.
We are dedicated to meeting the needs of our patients by inspiring hope and contributing to health and well-being by providing the best care to every patient through integrated clinical practice, education, and research. Our growing integrated health care system provides the region with quality care backed by a team of highly trained specialists, close to home.
* Multi-specialty clinic, attached hospital, and surgery center
* Medically directed practice in collaboration with CRNAsRobust surgical and procedural offerings include cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, urology, orthopedics, podiatry, ENT, ophthalmology, plastic surgery, general surgery, OB/GYN, gastroenterology, and a Level II Trauma services
* Candidates must be comfortable with all case types and proficient in regional techniques
* Academic and research opportunities available for interested staff
* Partner closely with Mayo Clinic Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine in Rochester, MN
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including health & dental benefits, malpractice coverage through Mayo Clinic, vacation, and CME benefits, as well as retirement benefits that include a Mayo funded pension plan. Eau Claire is a major regional center that offers activities for all ages and interest levels. The city is renowned for great outdoor activities and a safe community.
License or Certification:
Board Eligible or Board Certified (BE/BC) in Anesthesiology.