The Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine at Mayo Clinic Health System in Mankato, Minnesota is seeking an Anesthesiologist to join our practice. Mayo Clinic Health System links Mayo Clinic’s respected expertise in patient care, research and education with Mayo’s community-focused multi-specialty groups in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa. Mayo Clinic Health System has more than 950 physicians that practice in 75 communities.
The Southwest Minnesota region of Mayo Clinic Health System provides chronic, urgent and preventive services. We are dedicated to meeting the needs of our patients by inspiring hope and contributing to health and well-being by providing the best care to every patient through integrated clinical practice, education and research. Our growing integrated health care system provides the region with quality care backed by a team of highly-trained specialists, close to home.
* Multi‐specialty clinic and attached hospital
* Fully staffed with 8 anesthesiologists and 1 pain medicine physician
* Call schedule is 1:8 from home, call day starts at 3:00 p.m. with post call day off.
* Practice includes all surgical specialties with the exception of cardiac surgery
* Academic opportunities available for interested staff
* Partner closely with Mayo Clinic Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine in Rochester, MN
* CRNAs on staff
License or Certification:
Board Eligible or Board Certified (BE/BC) in Anesthesiology.