Residency Program Director - UCONN
This is an exciting opportunity for a visionary and highly collaborative individual to grow and develop an innovative Anesthesiology residency in a unique, highly supportive environment.
The University of Connecticut residency program educates Anesthesiology residents at UConn John Dempsey Hospital, Hartford Hospital, St. Francis Hospital, and Connecticut Children’s Medical Center. Faculty at each site are passionate about education and dedicated to the academic mission. Major milestones for the new Program Director to achieve include:
- Supervision and direction of all educational activities in the Department, including medical students, residents, fellows, and rotating residents from other services.
- Work closely with educational leaders at each site, integrating them into the administration and direction of the educational mission.
- Develop a lecture syllabus and coordinate educational lectures for the residency.
- Coordinating residency recruitment and selection process
- Develop innovative educational strategies and new rotations and educational opportunities for our residents and fellows.
If interested, please apply online at https://jobs.uchc.edu, search code 2024-270. Please contact Department Head and search chair, Dr. Howard Gutstein, firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions. The University of Connecticut Health Center is an affirmative action employer, in addition to an EEO and M/F/V/PWD/PV employer.