BC/BE GYN Physician
4 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
York Hospital, an independent community hospital in the charming, seaside town of York, Maine, is seeking an experienced BC/BE GYN Physician to join our expanding gynecology service. York Hospital is well respected for clinical excellence and industry leading patient experience.
We offer a full array of gynecological care in a comfortable, caring environment that features a state-of-the-art Da Vinci Surgical System in our operating suites. A dedicated team of nurse practitioners, nurses, medical assistants, and administrative staff support the GYN service. Our culture encourages strong, collegial relationships across all levels of staff.
- 48 Adult Medicine Beds and 5 ICU designated Beds
- Consistent weekly blocked operating times
- Da Vinci Surgical System
- Extensive adult medicine backup
- Comprehensive Urology Services
- In-office colposcopy and LEEP
- Actively recruiting for Urogynecologist
- Full-time, hospital employed
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Monday–Friday, with regular business hours and weekly office schedule
- 1:3 call rotation with urogynecologist colleague
- Board certified or board eligible
- Must have current, unrestricted, Maine licensure in progress and be active on date of hire
- Current, unrestricted federal and, as needed, state prescriptive authority
- Extensively trained and experienced
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Excellent clinical skills and expertise in the following: laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, open procedures and hysterectomies, including TLH, TVH and/or robotic hysterectomy.
- Supporting, assisting and consulting with gynecology nurse practitioner colleagues
York and its surrounding communities are quintessential New England, loaded with charm, character, and wonderful neighbors. We are fortunate to enjoy excellent schools and a safe environment, making it a great place to call home and to raise a family. Conveniently situated only 10 minutes from the small seaport city of Portsmouth, NH, just over an hour from Boston, and two hours from the mountains of New England, you’ll never lack for activities, (indoor or out), when enjoying your free time.
Please contact Jan Moore in Talent Acquisition at (207)351-2420, if your hope is to care for patients in a hospital – and community – that values you both professionally and personally.