Physician — Urology Oncology: Richmond VA Medical Center
The Richmond VA Medical Center in Richmond, Virginia VA Richmond Health Care | Veterans Affairs has identified a Physician — Urology Oncology — position needing an immediate fill for your consideration. If you are interested in this available opportunity, please Click Here. Include any pertinent information in your email, and it will be directed to our local recruiter, who will respond to you in a timely manner.
For more information on working at VHA, please see below.
The Veterans Health Administration (VHA) is America’s largest, most technologically advanced healthcare system, providing care at 1,298 healthcare facilities, including 171 medical centers and 1,113 outpatient sites of care of varying complexity (VHA outpatient clinics), serving 9 million enrolled Veterans each year.
In addition to the honor of serving America’s Heroes, a career at VHA provides a robust total reward$ package and offers many benefits including:
- Flexible work schedules and shifts.
- Low patient-provider ratios
- Robust insurance coverage
- The ability to work anywhere in the country with one active license.
- Stable employment with competitive salary and regular pay increases
- 50 days annual paid time off (26 days paid annual leave, 13 days paid annual sick leave, 11 paid federal holidays) in addition to other leave options including paid parental leave
- Generous education support programs, including loan repayment and reimbursement
- Unprecedented federal retirement benefits including a traditional pension (5 years’ vesting) and a federal 401K (TSP) with up to 5% in employer contributions
- VA’s Diversity, People & Culture
In addition to the above, the VA offers a Contract Buy Out Program (CBOP), which authorizes VHA to buy out service contracts (Locum agreements, loan repayments, sign-on bonus contracts, Physician-owned practices) in exchange for employment at certain rural or highly rural facilities for a period of obligated service (minimum 4 years). For additional information and eligibility requirements for this benefit, please contact the VHA Contract Buy Out Program Manager at email@example.com
Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to assisting you to your new, rewarding career at the Veterans Health Administration!
Apply for Physician — Urology Oncology: Richmond VA Medical Center
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly