Physician Fellow - Urgent Care - Pomona Valley Hospital
Pomona, CA – Seeking Urgent Care Physicians for Fellowship
Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have A Voice
Vituity’s ownership model provides autonomy, local control, and a national system of support, so you can focus your attention where you want it to be – on your patients.
Join the Vituity Team. Vituity is a 100% physician owned partnership and is led by frontline physicians that are all equitable owners. As an equal and valued partner from day one, our ownership model provides you with financial transparency, a comprehensive benefit package including profit distribution, and multiple career development opportunities. Our leadership understands what your practice needs to thrive and gives you autonomy and local control so you can provide care when, where, and how your patients need it. You are backed by a best-in-class corporate health care team and supported by the broad peer-level expertise of 5,000 Vituity clinicians. A patient-first focus drives everything we do, from continually seeking improvements in care delivery to developing and implementing innovations in healthcare. We believe everyone has a role to play in that.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Combination of clinical rotations, didactic sessions and seminars, research and CME conference experiences
- On-site rotations: Orthopedic (2 weeks), ENT (1 week), Radiology (1 week), ER (8 weeks), Urgent Care (30 weeks)
- Off-site rotations: Dermatology (2 weeks), Ophthalmology (1 week), Dental (1 week)
- Other training: Practice Management, Suture Training Seminar, Ultrasound Course, Pain Management Course, ACLS, PALS, Splinting/Casting Seminar, Research Project
- This fellowship will focus on the advance training necessary for a successful career in Urgent Care Medicine
- 12-month Urgent Care Fellowship, located in Pomona, California beginning August 1, 2022
- This fellowship is a collaboration between Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center, the Family Medicine Residency Program, the Department of Emergency Medicine, Vituity, and the Urgent Care Association of America.
Required Experience and Competencies
- Graduates of an accredited Family Medicine or Internal Medicine Residency
- Board-Certified or Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Eligible for and/or possess current California Medical License
- Eligible for and/or possess current DEA licensure
Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center - Pomona, California
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center is a 437-bed fully accredited, acute care hospital serving eastern Los Angeles and Western San Bernardino counties.
- Emergency Department with annual volume of 90,000 staffed with all Board-Certified physicians and certified PA’s
- LA County Designated STEMI Center, Stroke Center, EDAP, Trauma Center
- Family Medicine Residency Program
- Excellent Southern California weather; warmer summers and mild winters
- With the mountains and ski resorts along with So Cal beaches, Disneyland, and Hollywood just a short drive away, the array of activities is endless! Come enjoy the best of Southern California living.
- Home to the LA County Fair, the infamous Cal Poly University, and much more
- High-quality educational centers, universities, museums, diverse restaurants, and many artistic recreational opportunities combine to offer an outstanding quality of life!
Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior Health Plan Options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Partnership models allows a K-1 status pay structure, allowing high tax deductions
- Extraordinary 401K Plan with high tax reduction and faster balance growth
- Eligible to receive an Annual Profit Distribution/yearly cash bonus
- EAP, travel assistance, and identify theft included
- Student loan refinancing options
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including LGBTQ+ History, DÃa de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our patients, communities, and employees.
We are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we work together across sites and specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information (including family medical history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
*Visa status applicants benefits vary. Please speak to a recruiter for more details.
Applicants Only. No agencies please.