Physician- Emergency Medicine - Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Edmonds, WA – Seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians
Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have A Voice
Vituity’s ownership model provides autonomy, local control, and a national system of support, so you can focus your attention where you want it to be – on your patients.
Join the Vituity Team. Vituity is a 100% physician owned partnership and is led by frontline physicians that are all equitable owners. As an equal and valued partner from day one, our ownership model provides you with financial transparency, a comprehensive benefit package including profit distribution, and multiple career development opportunities. Our leadership understands what your practice needs to thrive and gives you autonomy and local control so you can provide care when, where, and how your patients need it. You are backed by a best-in-class corporate health care team and supported by the broad peer-level expertise of 5,000 Vituity clinicians. A patient-first focus drives everything we do, from continually seeking improvements in care delivery to developing and implementing innovations in healthcare. We believe everyone has a role to play in that.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified Emergency Medicine physicians
- Current WA state license is a plus
- 2+ years of experience required
- Visa Candidates encouraged to apply
Swedish Edmonds Hospital – Edmonds, Washington
- The facility is a level IV Trauma Center with a 25-bed ED and annual ED volume of 45,000+
- Services include: cath lab, telestroke and on site neurology for TPA cases, closed ICU with 12 hours of on site intensivist coverage, EPIC for EMR , and other medical, diagnostic and supportive services
- The only inpatient mental health acute care facility in Snohomish County
- New ED with sophisticated RME setup - 4 intake rooms, 7 treatment chairs, and 2 procedure rooms all with the ability to convert to full treatment rooms if needed
- A 16-bed main ED with two large resuscitation bays and 6 ED/behavioral health rooms for both medical and behavioral care, with dedicated nursing station for a total of 28 beds and 7 treatment chairs
- New services: CT/xray in ED with 24/7 coverage, on call US and MRI 24/7, renovated cath lab, observation unit, tele-ICU and more!
- Excellent housing in beautiful locations with picturesque views
- An excellent place to raise a family – easy going lifestyle with friendly neighborhoods
- With Seattle just minutes away, you’re just a short drive from the best that a city has to offer including restaurants, theaters, nightclubs and more
- Numerous state and regional parks great for hiking, skiing, camping, surfing, fishing, and white water rafting
Benefits & Beyond*
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior Health Plan Options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Partnership models allows a K-1 status pay structure, allowing high tax deductions
- Extraordinary 401K Plan with high tax reduction and faster balance growth
- Eligible to receive an Annual Profit Distribution/yearly cash bonus
- EAP, travel assistance, and identify theft included
- Student loan refinancing options
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including LGBTQ+ History, DÃa de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our patients, communities, and employees.
We are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we work together across sites and specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information (including family medical history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
*Visa status applicants benefits vary. Please speak to a recruiter for more details.
Applicants Only. No agencies please.