Physician - Telepsychiatrist - Remote - Nationwide
Up to $25K Sign-on Bonus – Telemedicine Remote – Seeking TelePsychiatrist
Join the Physician Partnership Where You Have A Voice
Vituity’s ownership model provides autonomy, local control, and a national system of support, so you can focus your attention where you want it to be – on your patients.
Join the Vituity Team. Vituity is a 100% physician owned partnership and is led by frontline physicians that are all equitable owners. As an equal and valued partner from day one, our ownership model provides you with financial transparency, a comprehensive benefit package including profit distribution, and multiple career development opportunities. Our leadership understands what your practice needs to thrive and gives you autonomy and local control so you can provide care when, where, and how your patients need it. You are backed by a best-in-class corporate health care team and supported by the broad peer-level expertise of 5,000 Vituity clinicians. A patient-first focus drives everything we do, from continually seeking improvements in care delivery to developing and implementing innovations in healthcare. We believe everyone has a role to play in that.
Vituity Telemedicine Locations: Remote opportunities available for Physicians licensed in CA and OR. Vituity has opportunities at 450 practice locations across the country, serving 8 million patients a year. With Vituity, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Up to $25K sign-on bonus for qualified candidates
- Acute Care Psychiatry Only
- Acute care on-demand telepsychiatry coverage for emergency and inpatient settings supported by our panel of physicians
- Operations experts and technical trouble-shooting support allowing you to focus on patient care delivery and high-quality consultations
- Financial and operational practice transparency
- Seeking Board Eligible/Certified Psychiatrists
- Current or in-progress CA state license is required, or willing to acquire multiple state licenses
- Flexibility to work full-time and per diem shifts
- Vituity is bringing the Partnership model to Telepsychiatry; we are physician-owned and physician managed, with partnership from Day 1.
- Work from home supporting emergency room physicians and hospitalists manage the care for patients with symptoms of psychiatric illness. Improve care delivery across hospital systems, impact clinical outcomes for patients in crisis with real time audio-visual engagement and elevate patient satisfaction by making yourself available to hospitals and patients when they need you the most.
- Join an experienced and motivated team of top-quality psychiatrists who have taken best practice lessons learned from across the country and applied them to systems and locations in need of your psychiatric expertise.
Even when you are working remotely, you are an important part of the Vituity Community. We offer plenty of opportunities to get to know other Vitans through a variety of virtual meet-and-greets, events and seminars.
- Monthly wellness events and programs such as yoga, HIIT classes, and more
- Trainings to help support and advance your professional growth
- Team building activities such as happy hour and holiday celebrations
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunities to attend Diversity, Equity and Inclusion events including LGBTQ+ History, DÃa de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
Benefits & Beyond
Vituity cares about the whole you. With our comprehensive benefits package, we are mindful of what matters most, and support your needs of today and your plans for the future.
- Superior Health Plan Options
- Dental, Vision, HSA/FSA, life and AD&D coverage, and more
- Partnership models allows a K-1 status pay structure, allowing high tax deductions
- Extraordinary 401K Plan with high tax reduction and faster balance growth
- Eligible to receive an Annual Profit Distribution/yearly cash bonus
- EAP, travel assistance, and identify theft included
- Student loan refinancing options
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives including LGBTQ+ History, DÃa de los Muertos Celebration, Money Management/Money Relationship, and more.
- Purpose-driven culture focused on improving the lives of our patients, communities, and employees.
We are unified around the common purpose of transforming healthcare to improve lives and we believe everyone has a role to play in that. We know that when we work together across sites and specialties as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you are looking to make a difference, from clinical to corporate, Vituity is the place to do it. Come grow with us.
Vituity appreciates differences; our dedication to diversity, equity and inclusion is at the heart of our organization. Vituity does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information (including family medical history), veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or related condition, or any other basis protected by law. Vituity is committed to complying with all applicable national, state and local laws pertaining to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity.
Applicants Only. No agencies please.