Physician - Psychiatry - Emergency Psychiatry - Marian Regional Medical Center- EMPATH
Up to $100,000 sign-on bonus Santa Maria, CA – Psychiatric Emergency Medicine
Be the Psychiatrist You Are Meant to Be
With our comprehensive systems of support you can focus your attention where you want it to be—on patient care and outcomes.
Join the Vituity Team. We are one of the largest physician-owned and managed practice groups in the United States with leadership comprised of practicing clinicians just like you. As an owner from day one, you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that impact real change. When you’re ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You’ll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. We believe that a group unified by the joy of improving health succeeds on all levels.
Vituity Locations: Vituity has opportunities in over 250 practices across the country. As a Vituity partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- This is an onsite position
- Seeking ABPN certified/eligible Psychiatrists
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for qualified candidates
- Emergency Psychiatry experience a plus
- CA license a plus
Marian Regional Medical Center – Santa Maria, California
- Part of Dignity Health system
- Features 32 private exam rooms and three trauma rooms, and has an annual ED patient volume of 69,150
- Marian Regional Medical Center is a STEMI Receiving Center designation from Santa Barbara County's Emergency Medical Services Agency to treat ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) heart attacks
- Providing a wide range of services such as Neurological Care, Birth Center, Cardiac Care, Back and Spine services, Orthopedic Care, Imagine services and more
- Telepsych panel coverage
- Glorious sunshine all year, warm breezes, and beautiful beaches
- Located in California’s Central Coast region, it’s known for excellent wineries and Santa Maria style Barbeque. Named by Sunset magazine “The West’s Best BBQ Town”
- There is a wealth of attractions to enjoy including parks, seaside piers, and engaging local museums
- Just a short drive away from Santa Barbara
- Easy access to beautiful beaches, parks, and plenty of outdoor activities
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you’re looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life—contact us today. Come grow with us!
Applicant Only. No Agencies Please.