Assistant Professor of Surgery in the Division of General Surgery and Trauma/Critical Care
- Mount Sinai Health System
- New York City, New York
- May 18, 2023
- Jun 18, 2023
- Critical Care Medicine, Faculty, Surgery, Trauma
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Assistant Professor of Surgery in
the Division of General Surgery and Trauma/Critical Care
Mount Sinai Health System, Department of Surgery
Initially, your duties include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Provide clinical services to inpatients and outpatients, including a faculty practice under the auspices of the School’s Faculty Practice Plan.
2. Provide supervision and teaching to fellows, residents, and other trainees caring for patients under the auspices of the Department.
3. Collaborate with other staff in educational activities undertaken by the Department.
4. Develop, conduct, participate with, and provide oversight for clinical research projects.
5. Supervise the clinic with the other Trauma Surgeons.
6. Provide in-house trauma coverage on a rotating schedule.
7. Assist with developing and implementing research protocols for the Division.
8. Participate in the program of continuing education for all practitioners who have clinical privileges in the Division. The program shall include educational conferences, morbidity and mortality conferences, and in service training, and be based in part on the results of the evaluation of surgical care. Attend weekly Division and Department conferences and monthly attendings’ meetings.
These duties may be modified from time to time by your Chair/Director based on Institutional needs.
Resumes to be sent to Yashani Singh at Yashani.Singh@mountsinai.org.
Apply for Assistant Professor of Surgery in the Division of General Surgery and Trauma/Critical Care
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly