Pediatric Gastroenterologists: Openings in Fresno and Roseville, CA
- The Permanente Medical Group (TPMG)
- Fresno and Roseville, California
- May 05, 2023
- Jul 05, 2023
- Gastroenterologist, Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Leading the future of health care
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
• Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
• We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
• We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
• Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
• An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
• We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health &
• We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
• Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
• Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive vision, medical, and dental
• Interest Free Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval required)
• Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval required)
• Malpractice and Tail Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Optional Long-Term Care Insurance
• Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
• Shareholder track
• Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is one of the largest multispecialty medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
For more information on our career
opportunities, wage ranges or to apply, please visit: northerncalifornia.permanente.org.
You may also contact and/or send CV to Judy Padilla at: Judy.G.Padilla@kp.org or call: 510-625-5915.
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.