Neurologist Opportunities: MS/Neuroimm./Neuromusc./Cognitive-Behav./Movement/Vascular Neurology
Neurologists with expertise in multiple sclerosis, neuroimmunology, neuromuscular neurology, cognitive/behavioral neurology, general neurology, neurohospitalist neurology, movement disorders, and vascular neurology are invited to apply for open positions at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, which is the academic medical center affiliated with Penn State College of Medicine. The successful candidate will join the collegial faculty of Penn State Neurology chaired by Krish Sathian, MBBS, PhD. Faculty rank will be commensurate with experience.
IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
• Medical degree – MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
• BC/BE in neurology and relevant fellowship training or foreign equivalent
• Relevant clinical interest and expertise
• Excellent patient care abilities and interest in teaching
AS A MEMBER OF THE DEPARTMENT OF
NEUROLOGY YOU WILL BE ASSOCIATED WITH:
• An outstanding neurology program with a national reputation
• A highly collaborative culture
• Interaction with dynamic clinicians across all neuroscience-related
departments and participation in innovative educational approaches
• Opportunities to participate in research
WHAT ELSE CAN YOU EXPECT?
• Competitive compensation
• Generous benefits, including relocation assistance
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Anderson Smith, Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person’s perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.