Physician, Full Professor, Head of the Plastic and Hand Surgery Service
UNIL IS A LEADING INTERNATIONAL TEACHING AND RESEARCH INSTITUTION, WITH OVER 5,000 EMPLOYEES AND 15,500 STUDENTS SPLIT BETWEEN ITS DORIGNY CAMPUS, CHUV AND EPALINGES. UNIL AND CHUV ENCOURAGE EXCELLENCE, INDIVIDUAL RECOGNITION AND RESPONSIBILITY. THE FACULTY OF BIOLOGY AND MEDICINE (FBM) AND THE LAUSANNE UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL (CHUV) ARE INVITING APPLICATIONS FOR A POSITION OF:
PHYSICIAN, FULL PROFESSOR, HEAD OF THE PLASTIC AND HAND SURGERY SERVICE WITHIN THE DEPARTMENT OF MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM ( DAL )
Starting date : 01. 08. 2024 ( to be agreed ) Place : Lausanne, Switzerland
• Federal medical degree (or Mebeko recognition required ), MD or MD-PhD
• ISFM specialist title ( or Mebeko recognition required) in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery
• Extensive clinical experience in the field of plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery at the tertiary level and proven capabilities in microsurgery
• Widely recognized ( or certified ) managerial skills in leading a large/multi-site team and relevant project management experience
• Academic knowledge of professorial rank with proven practice in pre and post-graduate teaching
• Ability to set up clinical research
programs that can be supported by external expert funding
• Good knowledge of French ( LM or C1 ideal, minimum B2 with ability to acquire it quickly)
to https://wwwfbm.unil.ch/releve/application/ as a single PDF file.
The complete job description is available with our QR code.
Deadline : April 10th, 2023 ( 23:59 GMT+1 )
UNIL and CHUV are committed to promoting gender equality and diversity and strongly encourage applications from female candidates. www.unil.ch/egalite